Those who know me well would be quite apprehensive about my mental condition reading the title, and those who know my DSA grade will agree without a doubt that just three weeks into the company and I have lost it! But rest assured this is not a result of my ill mental status but another of the countless thoughts that seep into my mind when I look into the all-pervading Unix Terminal!
Well to be honest when you do a bit of reverse engineering of all the things that go around you from your own cognition, you would probably be surprised about how true it the weird seeming thought is! Many of us adhere to the thought that everything around us happens for a reason…nothing is unnecessary they say! Just like a piece of an extensive code. Every letter and word, even the #include has its own significance. The mundane events of one’s life are like a cron running on a daily basis :D. So let’s hit the comparisons –
The whole world is a package with every living and non-living thing each being a class of its own. Inheritance and Interfaces did play a major part when God did extend the mammals to create humans and implemented men and women! Everything we see here is an instance of a class with the object class being…ummm lets say DNA? Well DNA is also technically speaking a code of ATGC right? As we all humans were programmed to do…Lets take a closer look at a sub class called life…
1) Every major things that seems to happen in one’s life is just another call to function placed somewhere in the subclass selected at random by a math.rand() function surely enough.
2) The high times or happy times in our lives are the bugs which would soon be fixed by some devastatingly depressing piece of ‘good’ code.
3) And everyone who tries to debug his piece of code by taking matters into his own hands is ought to be commented out!
4) Natural calamities are just ways to comment out block of code that need to be re written.
5) Death is the final call in your instance and you will be forgotten like a piece of code flushed out by the VM.
Well come to think of it…God is one lazy and cunning programmer indeed! But you know what…we aren’t any dumb pieces of code…we are AI equipped and shall hack our way around! 😀
Note – Just a good read, noting to do with my philosophical / technical inclinations. Now… who programmed to write this down, or am I a hack!